Bank House


Here is more about my building:

The former Lloyd's Bank, built by George Truefitt for local banker William Cunliffe Brooks in 1877. 


Few more pictures:


Building today..
Past

front view
.
Left side of the building



I went to the buidling and i got the plans now. Also I have took few more images. I have to contact another as it turns out that the owner of bank house only has the rights to the part of the building and the main area of my interest is located on the right side and company called Informed Solution is the owner. I am waiting now for their response now. Hopefully positive.
So my building own 2 Company's -R.N. Humphreys Associates Ltd. and Informed solutions.


Front door with original finishes

Balcony inside to celler

Another entrance to building

original window witrages inside




hidden door to balcony



chimneys

Books photocopies  








No comments:

Post a Comment