Stretchy materials

I need to find material which is very sytretchy but has sort of clear -seathrough texture.

So far I am considering PVC but also lycra(not clear tho).I have found a company that sell stretchy event fabrics.

Here is the link : click

and another: which is great where it come to budget.

Alo a projector can doplay images and light which is great if I would like to chnage the colour of it by using light :
I could mixed colours to create the soap bubble colours.

link to company: click Spandex on fiberglass rods fabric_ spandex

Ernesto Neto stretchy exhibitions:

My solution for a stretchy transparent fabric can be resolved by study Ernesto Neto projects.
click and  click. Material that ernesto Neto is ysing call: Lycra tulle

I also need to look for 4 way stretch material.


So far fabrics I can consider :Lycra , Lycra tulle, Net mesh, Jersey-non lycra polyamide fabric.4 way stretch light jersey sheer lining material,polyester.Viscose, Fishnet, dancer mesh-modesty mash-used in dancr shows

Another material- Vinyl PVC-non stretchy



balloons can be made from materials such as rubber, latex, polychloroprene, or a nylon fabric, while some early balloons were made of dried animal bladders, such as the pig bladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment